Author: Robert Young- Avoid driving alone or at night.
- Keep all car doors locked and windows closed while in or out of your car. Set your alarm or use an anti-theft device.
- If you must shop at night, park in a well-lighted area.
- Avoid parking next to vans, trucks with camper shells, or cars with tinted windows.
- Park as close as you can to your destination and take notice of where you are parked.
- Never leave your car unoccupied with the motor running or with children inside.
- Do not leave packages or valuables on the seat of your car. This creates a temptation for thieves. If you must leave somehthing in the car, lock it in the trunk or put it out of sight.
- Be sure to locate your keys prior to going to your car.
- Keep a secure hold on your purse, handbag and parcels. Do not put them down or on top of the car in order to open the door.
- When approaching and leaving your vehicle, be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not approach your car alone if there are suspicious people in the area.
- Ask mall or store security for an escort before leaving your shopping location.
Stay safe! Visit http://www.UrbanSafetySupplies.com and http://www.HiTechHiddenCameras.com for all of your self defense and security item needs.
About the Author
Robert Young is the owner and operator of Urban Safety Supplies and Hi-Tech Hidden Cameras. Stay safe! Visit http://www.urbansafetysupplies.com for all your security item needs. Stun guns, pepper spray, personal alarms, and more! Also visit http://www.hittechhiddencameras.com and see our hidden cameras and surveillance equipment.
Copyright © 2010 IntCars.com. All rights reserved worldwide.
Website Hosting That Pays YOU Cash Every Month