Automobiles have become normal fixtures in our lives, and they will continue to be our daily companions in the decades to come. Since its earlier days, innovations on automobile technology have been continuous. Engineers and manufacturers have sought to give the public improved performance, more comfortable features and safer cars. And this goal continues up to now and the process has even become more meticulous as car buyers have started to become more specific about what they want from their cars.
In this high-tech, computer-driven world car makers are striving to produce the best technologies to make their cars safer and more enjoyable to drive. Mercedes leads the pack in engineering technology as it has managed to feature in its vehicles some of the most precise, up-to-date and excellent quality car parts, accessories, safety features and entertainment systems. But not to be outdone, Mercedes still continues on its quest to give its patrons nothing but the best. Below is a list of the up and coming state of the art features engineered by Mercedes.
Latest Mercedes technology that will be used in its future cars:
1) Safety systems with radar and cameras that watch out for danger as you drive. These safety equipment will be able to warn you of imminent danger by using advance mathematics to calculate the possibilities and the chances of danger occurring. This will be the future's way of fortune telling!
2) Keyless entry is already being used on other vehicles like the Cadillac, Infinity and BMW models, Mercedes on the other hand is on its way to using a credit card style system which will replace car keys in the near tomorrow. That will make for lighter pockets!
3) Highly improved navigation console systems that includes computer-like screens on the dash, global positioning satellite and on board DVD's which can easily flash directions, maps, vital information on businesses like hotels, hospitals etc will be installed in every Mercedes. Getting lost will be a lot harder with these in your car!
4) Wi-Fi hook-ups in almost every vehicle will provide weather, news, and other information. Long trips won't be the same with these kinds of entertainment on board!
5) Various parts of the vehicle will be connected to a computer program which will be able to store relevant data to aid dealers, manufacturers and your mechanic in diagnosing the problem. With a handy cellular phone or laptop, you can transfer the data to the Internet and get a long-distance troubleshoot for your Mercedes. New technologies such as these, nothing IS impossible!
6) 40 Volt Electrical Systems will be a standard feature on the Mercedes which will allow for more electrical equipments to be brought into the vehicle.
7) Voice prompts allows you to "talk" to your car and command it to operate various basic functions such as locating a radios station. This technology is already used in certain BMW's, Jaguar, Lexus and Mercedes models and will continue to be used and adapted as standard features on all trims and models.
8) Electronically controlled pedals, already used by Mercedes, will be installed in more of its vehicles. It sends an electronic signal rather than set the brake or accelerator in motion through physical contact which allows a split-second action.
9) Programmable Mercedes vehicles will arrive in the foreseeable future. It allows the driver to choose the type of vehicle to drive and uses electronics to adjust his Mercedes according to his personal preference like lowering or raising ground clearance for varied ground effects. The choice between sporty and luxurious, stylish and chic has never been easier!
With these technological breakthroughs, you need an auto parts store that updates its stocks along with the non-stop evolution of the vehicles in the market. Most importantly, you need an auto parts store that is reliable yet affordable. At <u>Auto Parts Train</u>, you will find prime quality, genuine Mercedes parts at very reasonable rates. To browse through the most complete and comprehensive catalogue of superior quality Mercedes parts, click on http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/MERCEDES_BENZ/ and experience how shopping for car parts online should be like.
About the Author
Jenny McLane is a 36 year old native of Iowa and has a knack for research on cars and anything and everything about it. She works full time as a Market Analyst for one of the leading car parts suppliers in the country today.